Enter legal issue and location
- Ruth Castro (Senior Attorney)
- Anita Drummond (Managing Attorney for Corporate Services)
- Nieves Julisa Edwards (Senior Attorney)
- Carlos Fernandez (Foreign Legal Advisor)
- Daniel Guy (Senior Attorney)
- Cathy Howell (Senior Attorney)
- Louise F. Milkman (Senior Attorney - Corporate Services)
- Lakshmi Sarma Ramani (Senior Attorney - Corporate Services)
- Philip Tabas (General Counsel)
- Johnny Wilson (Senior Attorney)
4245 North Fairfax Drive, Suite 100 Arlington, VA 22203- 1606
The Nature Conservancy 222 South Westmonte Drive, Suite 300 Altamonte Springs, FL 32714 (407) 682-3664
The Nature Conservancy 1101 West River Parkway, Suite 200 Minneapolis, MN 55415 - 1291 (612) 331-0750
The Nature Conservancy 1330 West Peachtree St. N.W., Suite 410 Atlanta, GA 30309 (404) 873-6946
The Nature Conservancy 923 Nu`uanu Avenue Honolulu, HI 96817 (808) 537-4508
The Nature Conservancy 490 Westfield Road Charlottesville, VA 22901 (434) 295-6106
The Nature Conservancy 1917 First Avenue Seattle, WA 98101 (206) 343-4344
The Nature Conservancy 195 New Karner Rd., Suite 200 Albany, NY 12205 (518) 690-7850
The Nature Conservancy 318 Congress Avenue Austin, TX 78701 (512) 623-7240
The Nature Conservancy 200 E. Grayson, Ste. 202 San Antonio, TX 78215 (210) 224-8774
The Nature Conservancy 559 East South Temple Salt Lake City, UT 84102 (801) 531-0999
The Nature Conservancy 201 Mission Street, 4th Floor San Francisco, CA 94105 - 1832 (415) 777-0487
The Nature Conservancy 500 Main Street Chico, CA 95928 (530) 897-6370
The Nature Conservancy 99 Bedford Street, 5th Floor Boston, MA 02111 (617) 532-8300
The Nature Conservancy 2424 Spruce Street Boulder, CO 80302 (303) 444-2950
The Nature Conservancy Rua Lauro Muller, 116 - Sala 3405 Ed. Torre do Rio Sul, Botafogo 22.290-160 Rio de Janeiro - RJ , Brazil (21) 2159-2826
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.