Enter legal issue and location
- Brett Norris Blackwood (Senior Vice President / Counsel)
200 South College StreetSuite 2100 Charlotte, NC 28202
- (704) 332-1931
BB&T Corporation (Main Office) 200 West Second Street Winston-Salem, NC 27101 (800) 226-5228
BB&T Corporation 2914 Carter Hill Rd. Montgomery, AL 36106 - 2531 (334) 676-5303
BB&T Corporation 6400 Arlington Blvd. Falls Church, VA 22042 - 2325 (703) 241-4866
BB&T Corporation 401 W. Main St. Ste. 100 Louisville, KY 40202 - 2935 (502) 562-5401
BB&T Corporation - Lendmark Financial Services Inc. (Main Office) 2118 Usher Street NW Covington, GA 30014 (678) 625-6500
BB&T Corporation 271 17th St. NW Ste. 175 Atlanta, GA 30363 - 1017 (404) 897-7680
BB&T Corporation 151 Meeting St. Ste. 102 Charleston, SC 29401 - 2238 (843) 720-5168
BB&T Corporation - Regional Acceptance Corporation (Main Office) 1424 East Fire Tower Road Greenville, NC 27858 (252) 321-7700
BB&T Corporation - Prime Rate Premium Finance Corporation (Main Office) 2141 Enterprise Drive Florence, SC 29501 (843) 669-0937
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.