Enter legal issue and location
Nyack Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) Law Firm
Mr. Raso has devoted his practice to DWI defense for 30 years. With the vast majority of his DWI cases resolved either through a plea to a lesser charge or a dismissal, he has built an impressive track record...
Mr. Raso has devoted his practice to DWI defense for 30 years. With the vast majority of his DWI cases resolved either through a plea to a lesser charge or a dismissal, he has built an impressive track record...Frank J. Raso is known throughout Rockland, Westchester and Orange Counties as the lawyer to call if you get a DWI. Even other lawyers call Frank Raso for help with DWI cases--for one simple reason. They know that Frank Raso knows DWI defense cold.
Mr. Raso has devoted his practice to DWI defense for 30 years. With the vast majority of his DWI cases resolved either through a plea to a lesser charge or a dismissal, he has built an impressive track record. A top litigator, he has successfully tried cases in village, town and city courts, as well as county courts throughout the lower Hudson Valley.
In addition to DWI defense, Frank Raso is experienced in handling vehicular crimes, driving while suspended, vehicular assault, driving without insurance, speeding, aggravated unlicensed operation, as well as drug crimes.
More innocent people are arrested for DWI than any other crime. If you or someone you care about has been charged with DWI, call Frank Raso with confidence. First, Frank will question you about the facts and circumstances surrounding your arrest. Then he will take you step by step through the process--everything you need to know about the law, your rights, the issues, your options. If you do have a drinking problem, Frank will help you get the help you need.
Once you decide whether a negotiated settlement or a trial makes the most sense in your case, Mr. Raso will help you present yourself in the best light possible in order to get the best result possible. If you determine that your case must go to trial, you have a lawyer who is experienced in trying DWI cases -- and winning.
Active in his community on behalf of many good causes, Frank J. Raso is also a member of the New York State Bar Association, Criminal Law Section; the New York State Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers; the Rockland County Bar Association; and the Columbian Lawyers Association of Rockland and Orange Counties.
About Frank J. Raso
- Driving While Intoxicated (DWI)
- Felony DWI
- Aggravated DWI
- Driving While Ability Impaired by Drugs and Alcohol
- Driving While Ability Impaired (DWAI)
- Drug Crimes
- Grand Larceny
- Petty Larceny
- Criminal Mischief
- All Traffic Infractions
- Residential Real Estate
- Frank J. Raso (Sole Practitioner)
3 Main StreetSuite 1 Nyack, NY 10960- 3253
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.