Dayton Lemon Law Firm
The Burdge Law Firm has been helping consumers since 1978 in the areas of Lemon Law, Auto Fraud and Consumer Protection. Our dedication to this area of the law springs from a desire to use our legal skills, experience, and compassion in a way that most effectively helps our clients. Mistreatment by an automobile dealership or manufacture can be emotionally charged and financially devastating. We pride ourselves on being a law firm that gets results for our clients by bringing closure to an expensive and frustrating problem through skilled, goal-oriented, and personal guidance from our professional staff.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.