Enter legal issue and location
About Charles H. Robertson
- Texas, 1969
Specialties and Certifications
- Board Certified in Family Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 1975
- Family Law Council, State Bar of Texas
- Examination Commission, Board of Legal Specialization in Family Law (Member)
- Dallas Association, Family Law Section (Past Chair, Judiciary Committee)
- Legal Assistant Advisory Commission (Founding Member)
- American Bar Association (Member)
- State Bar of Texas (Member)
Classes and Seminars
- Speaker, Family Law
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas, 1969
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas, 1964
Fraternities and Sororities
- Delta Theta Phi
Accepts Credit Cards
- Texas Family Law Trial Guide Matthew Bender & Company, 1983
- Texas Legal Systems : Family Law Matthew Bender & Company, 1984
- Forms for Divorce & Annulment State Bar of Texas, 1973
- Relationships: Love/Marriage, Hate/Divorce and Kinky Sex
Campbell Centre I - North Tower8350 N. Central ExpresswaySuite 1111 Dallas, TX 75206- 1625
Other Sources of Feedback About Charles H. Robertson
Included on the 2018 Texas list
- 2017 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2016 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2015 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2014 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2013 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2012 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2011 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2010 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2009 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2008 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2007 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2006 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2005 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2004 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2003 Texas Super Lawyers list
- Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Member, Best Lawyers of America
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.