Enter legal issue and location
Sacramento Workers' Compensation Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Stephen P. Bierstock (Senior Partner)
- H. Donald Huegel (Senior Partner)
- Serineh Karapetian (Associate Partner)
- Wesley W. Liu (Associate Partner)
- Michael H. Powers (Senior Partner)
- Robert R. Sherman (Senior Managing Partner)
- Ohnmar M. Shin (Associate Partner)
- Barbara L. Turner (Associate)
- Deborah A. Whitcomb (Associate)
1601 Response RoadSuite 300 Sacramento, CA 95815- 5258
- (916) 442-1028
Mullen & Filippi 1776 West March Lane Suite 350 Stockton, CA 95207 - 6433 (209) 476-8491
Mullen & Filippi 111 Santa Rosa Avenue Suite 200 Santa Rosa, CA 95404 (707) 542-4600
Mullen & Filippi 1335 Buenaventura Blvd. Suite 106 Redding, CA 96001 - 0160 (530) 243-1133
Mullen & Filippi 7815 North Palm Avenue Suite 210 Fresno, CA 93711 (559) 449-8170
Mullen & Filippi 1800 30th Street Suite 290 Bakersfield, CA 93301 - 1930 (661) 328-0224
Mullen & Filippi 3880 Lemon Street Suite 430 Riverside, CA 92501 (951) 823-8858
Mullen & Filippi 333 City Boulevard West Suite 1800 Orange, CA 92868 (714) 221-8336
Mullen & Filippi (Main Office) 3 Embarcadero Center Suite 420 San Francisco, CA 94111 - 4007 (415) 835-7540
Mullen & Filippi 196 Cohasset Road Suite 240 Chico, CA 95926 (530) 243-1133
Mullen & Filippi 555 12th Street Suite 2050 Oakland, CA 94607 (510) 444-1532
Mullen & Filippi 100 West San Fernando Suite 500 San Jose, CA 95113 (408) 287-3831
Mullen & Filippi 5990 Sepulveda Boulevard Suite 200 Van Nuys, CA 91411 (818) 780-0400
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.