Waco Automobile Wrecks Law Firm
Our attorneys offer clients over 100 years combined experience and have earned the respect of opposing lawyers and insurance companies. The firm has successfully represented thousands of Texans in personal injury and wrongful death matters over the years.
The attorneys know that preparing every case for trial gives each and every client the best opportunity for a successful result. The firm prides itself in providing zealous representation, competent and credible expertise, personal service, and the necessary financial resources.
We accept cases that involve serious injury or death, and those matters deserve professional care. We take pride in fighting for each and every one of our clients.
We combine the sophistication and expertise of a large firm with the responsiveness and economic efficiency of a small firm. We are passionate, optimistic attorneys committed to winning.
By seeking fair compensation for victims, we help prevent future individual and corporate misconduct in Texas. We are successful because we provide aggressive representation for our clients.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.