Enter legal issue and location
Kansas City Appellate Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Kathryn C. Bascom (Associate)
- Teresa L. Cauwels (Of Counsel)
- Karrie J. Clinkinbeard (Partner)
- Paul M. Croker (Partner)
- Skyler D. Davenport (Associate)
- Ebonie S. Davis (Associate)
- Thomas J. Fritzlen (Partner)
- Crystal L. Howard (Partner)
- Lynn Hursh (Partner)
- David A. . Jermann II (Partner)
- Tyson H. Ketchum (Partner)
- Gerald A. King (Partner)
- Rick McConnell (Partner)
- Lauren Haley Navarro (Associate)
- Brian M. Nye (Partner)
- Megan J. Ochs (Partner)
- Rachel A. Orr (Partner)
- Aaron M. Othmer (Of Counsel)
- Ramona Palmer-Eason (Partner)
- Kevin W. Prewitt (Associate)
- Darren K. Sharp (Partner)
- Nicholas D. Slovikoski (Associate)
- Gregory D. Todd (Partner)
- Tracey S. Truitt (Partner)
- Laurence R. Tucker (Senior Counsel)
- Beverly M. Weber (Partner)
- Pamela J. Winter (Associate)
- Jillian B. Yakominich (Associate)
- Rachel Zender (Associate)
- Michael K. Grigsby (Associate)
- John W. McClelland (Senior Counsel)
- Eric Poland (Associate)
- Christine L. Schlomann (Partner)
- Matthew R. Brunkhorst (Associate)
- Shelley I. Ericsson (Partner)
- Salama Gallimore (Associate)
- Dione C. Greene (Partner)
- Elizabeth P. Hughes (Associate)
- Miranda M. Sooter (Of Counsel)
2345 Grand BoulevardSuite 1500 Kansas City, MO 64108
- (816) 221-0786
Armstrong Teasdale LLP 1376 Nan Jing Xi Lu Shanghai Centre - Suite 718 Shanghai 200040 , China 011-8621-6279-8808
Armstrong Teasdale LLP 4643 South Ulster Street Suite 800 Denver, CO 80237 (720) 200-0676
Armstrong Teasdale LLP 300 Delaware Avenue Suite 210 Wilmington, DE 19801 (302) 824-7089
Armstrong Teasdale LLP 23 S. First St. Belleville, IL 62220 (618) 397-4411
Armstrong Teasdale LLP 115 North Second Street Edwardsville, IL 62025 (618) 800-4141
Armstrong Teasdale LLP 411 St. Louis Street Edwardsville, IL 62025 (618) 655-0600
Armstrong Teasdale LLP 12980 Foster Suite 370 Overland Park, KS 66213 (913) 345-0706
Armstrong Teasdale LLP 225 Franklin Street 26th Floor Boston, MA 02110 (617) 217-2030
Armstrong Teasdale LLP 3405 West Truman Boulevard Suite 210 Jefferson City, MO 65109 (573) 636-8394
Armstrong Teasdale LLP (Main Office) 7700 Forsyth Boulevard Suite 1800 St. Louis, MO 63105 (314) 621-5070
Armstrong Teasdale LLP 100 Overlook Center Second Floor Princeton, NJ 08540 (609) 375-2020
Armstrong Teasdale LLP 3770 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 200 Las Vegas, NV 89169 (702) 678-5070
Armstrong Teasdale LLP 50 West Liberty Suite 950 Reno, NV 89501 (775) 322-7400
Armstrong Teasdale LLP 919 Third Avenue 37th Floor New York, NY 10022 (212) 209-4400
Armstrong Teasdale LLP 2005 Market Street 29th Floor One Commerce Square Philadelphia, PA 19103 (267) 780-2000
Armstrong Teasdale LLP 201 South Main Street Suite 2400 Salt Lake City, UT 84111 (800) 243-5070
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.