Enter legal issue and location
Oakland California Drought – Legal Services & Resources Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Brenda Aguilar-Guerrero (Principal)
- Gorev Ahuja (Associate)
- John D. Bakker (Principal)
- Jordyn Bishop (Associate)
- Eric S. Casher (Principal)
- Timothy D. Cremin (Principal)
- William H. Curtis (Senior of Counsel)
- Amanda Moore Cusick (Associate)
- Lindsay P. D'Andrea (Of Counsel)
- Robert G. Davis (Associate)
- Shaye Diveley (Principal)
- Stephanie M. Downs (Of Counsel)
- Nancy E. Harris (Principal)
- Peter S. Hayes (Of Counsel)
- Ian L. Johnson (Senior of Counsel)
- Sebastian E. Kaplan (Of Counsel)
- Terri Ann Kim (Of Counsel)
- Kristopher Kokotaylo (Principal)
- Jesse Lad (Of Counsel)
- Claire S. Lai (Of Counsel)
- Steven T. Mattas (Principal)
- Laura N. McKinney (Of Counsel)
- Douglas M. McManamon (Principal)
- David Mehretu (Of Counsel)
- Alex J. Mog (Of Counsel)
- Camille Hamilton Pating (Principal)
- Angelica M. Pe Benito (Associate)
- Shandyn H. Pierce (Associate)
- Richard D. Pio Roda (Principal)
- Kenneth W. Pritikin (Senior of Counsel)
- Emmanuelle Soichet (Of Counsel)
- Alexandra I. Wolf (Associate)
- Sky Woodruff (Principal)
- Jordyn Ashley Bishop (Associate)
- Dante Foronda (Of Counsel)
- Edward L. Kreisberg (Senior of Counsel)
- Lauren E. Quint (Senior Associate)
- Vidya Venugopal (Associate)
- Kent Alm (Principal)
- Naree Chan (Associate)
- Yuki Cruse (Associate)
- Lindsay P. D Andrea (Of Counsel)
- Eric Firstman (Principal)
- Elena O. Gekker (Associate)
- Aaron D. Gest (Associate)
- Edward Grutzmacher (Of Counsel)
- Blake P. Loebs (Principal)
- Robert S. Moutrie (Associate)
- Gina M. Roccanova (Principal)
- Jason Rosenberg (Of Counsel)
- Thomas Lloyd Smith (Associate)
- Stephen L. Taber (Senior of Counsel)
1999 Harrison Street9th Floor Oakland, CA 94612
- (510) 444-1108
Meyers Nave Riback Silver & Wilson 8050 North Palm Avenue, Suite 300 Fresno, CA 93711 (559) 389-5809
Meyers Nave Riback Silver & Wilson, PLC 707 Wilshire Boulevard 24th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90017 (213) 626-2906
Meyers Nave Riback Silver & Wilson, PLC 555 Capitol Mall Suite 1200 Sacramento, CA 95814 (916) 556-1531
Meyers Nave Riback Silver & Wilson, PLC 600 B. Street Suite 1650 San Diego, CA 92101 (619) 330-1700
Meyers Nave Riback Silver & Wilson 575 Market Street Suite 2600 San Francisco, CA 94105 (415) 421-3711
Meyers Nave Riback Silver & Wilson, PLC 555 Fifth Street Suite 325 Santa Rosa, CA 95401 (707) 545-8009
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.