Enter legal issue and location
One Kaiser Plaza, 21 Bayside Oakland, CA 94612
Kaiser Permanente - Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc. (Main Office) One Kaiser Plaza Oakland, CA 94612 (510) 987-1000
Kaiser Permanente 1950 Franklin St. Oakland, CA 94612
Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (Main Office) 1950 Franklin Street 18th Floor Oakland, CA 94612 - 5190 (510) 987-2712
Kaiser Permanente Southern California Permanente Medical Group 393 East Walnut Street, 3rd Floor Pasadena, CA 91188 - 8013 (877) 608-0044
Kaiser Permanente 711 Kapiolani Blvd. Honolulu, HI 96813 (808) 432-5955
Kaiser Permanente - Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Northwest (Branch Office) 500 NE Multnomah St. Suite 100 Portland, OR 97232 (877) 221-8221
Kaiser Permanente - Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Mid-Atlantic States, Inc. (Branch Office) 2101 East Jefferson Street Rockville, MD 20852 (888) 777-5536
Kaiser Permanente Sacramento Medical Center 2025 Morse Avenue Sacramento, CA 95825 (916) 973-5000
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.