Bloomfield Hills Insurance Defense Law Firm
The Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C. specialize in the defense of civil actions, both property and casualty, on behalf of insurance carriers and self-insured businesses. The firm is staffed with ten attorneys: principals Kurt A. Anselmi, Joseph S. Mierzejewski, John D. Ruth and Mark Sowle and associates Casey R. Krause, Marcy E. Mierzejewski, Lawrence J. Pochran, Michael Phillips, Kevin Wirth and Julie Brainer.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.