Enter legal issue and location
Bloomfield Hills Insurance Defense Law Firm
The Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C. specialize in the defense of civil actions, both property and casualty, on behalf of insurance carriers and self-insured businesses. The firm is staffed with ten attorneys: principals Kurt A. Anselmi, Joseph S. Mierzejewski, John D. Ruth and Mark Sowle and associates Casey R. Krause, Marcy E. Mierzejewski, Lawrence J. Pochran, Michael Phillips, Kevin Wirth and Julie Brainer.
About Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C.
- Insurance Defense
- Insurance Law
- Farm Bureau Insurance Company
- Auto-Owners Insurance Company
- Citizens Insurance Company
- Northpointe Insurance Company
- Titan Insurance Company
- Allstate Insurance Company
- Farmers Insurance Exchange
- Auto Club Insurance Association
- Conifer Insurance
- Michigan Insurance Company
- References upon request.
- Kurt A. Anselmi (1954 – 2017)
- Joseph S. Mierzejewski (Of Counsel)
- John D. Ruth (Shareholder)
- Mark D. Sowle (Shareholder)
- Marcy E. Mierzejewski
- Michael D. Phillips (Shareholder)
- Kevin P. Wirth (Shareholder)
- Christopher P. Endres
- Christopher A. Lawicki
- Michelle A. Endress (Shareholder, 2020)
- Mark L. Nawrocki
- Rita Arabo
- Simone R. Fabiilli
- Richard A. Marrero (Attorney)
- Brian M. Iwan
- Nakisa Monavvari
- Daniel E. Gumtow
- Kevin D. Caponi
- Jeffrey L. Pietsch
- Adriane N. Rasmussen
- Taylor R. Rogers
- Tayler J. Leamon
- Marla R. Jacobs
- Lauren N. Brezenski
- Catherine M. Rodey
- Jamileh M. Naboulsi
- Alice E. Fabiszewski
Offers Free Initial Consultation
1750 S. Telegraph Road, Ste 306 Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.