Enter legal issue and location
San Francisco Antitrust and Competition Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- L. Nicole Allan (Associate)
- David Almeling (Partner)
- Caitlin M. Bair (Partner)
- Kurt Berney (Partner)
- C. Todd Boes (Partner)
- Daniel Bookin (Partner)
- Caitlin Boucher (Associate)
- Sharon M. Bunzel (Partner)
- Melissa C. Cassel (Associate)
- Martin S. Checov (Partner)
- C. Brophy Christensen (Partner)
- Jasmin Cohen (Associate)
- Ryan Coombs (Partner)
- Kirk Dungca (Counsel)
- Alex R. Duran (Associate)
- David R. Eberhart (Partner)
- Randall W. Edwards (Partner)
- Scott D. Elliott (Partner)
- Jessica Fluehr (Counsel)
- Warren Fox (Senior Counsel)
- Vanessa Guerrero (Associate)
- Victoria C. Hargis (Associate)
- Evan Hindman (Associate)
- Chris Hollinger (Partner)
- Susannah K. Howard (Partner)
- Adam M. Kaplan (Counsel)
- Adam P. KohSweeney (Partner)
- Noah Kornblith (Partner)
- Caroline A. Kraeutler (Associate)
- Nate Legum (Associate)
- Daniel Leigh (Counsel)
- Andrew M. Levad (Associate)
- Rui Li (Associate)
- Amy K. Liang (Counsel)
- Mark Liang (Counsel)
- Kristin MacDonnell (Counsel)
- Racquel B. Martin (Associate)
- Eric Ormsby (Associate)
- Sara N. Pahlavan (Associate)
- Maiah H. Parks (Associate)
- Chris B. Phillips (Associate)
- Michael Pierce (Counsel)
- Anna T. Pletcher (Partner)
- Matt Powers (Partner)
- James K. Rothstein (Counsel)
- Ben Seelig (Associate)
- Rebecca Shore (Associate)
- Daniel Silverman (Associate)
- Luann L. Simmons (Partner)
- Darin Snyder (Partner)
- Lauren R. Stamey (Associate)
- Ashish Sudhakaran (Associate)
- Khadija Syed (Associate)
- Jennifer Taylor (Partner)
- Meg Tomlinson (Associate)
- Alex Trabolsi (Associate)
- Bill Trac (Counsel)
- Michael Tubach (Partner)
- Jane Wu (Counsel)
- Geoff Yost (Partner)
- Sorin Zaharia (Associate)
- John Chong (Associate)
- Elizabeth B. Gimzewski (Associate)
- Alexa A. Graumlich (Associate)
- Megan Havstad (Counsel)
- Clay Marquez (Counsel)
- Andrew A. Nizamian (Associate)
- Trisha Parikh (Associate)
- Alexander B. Parker (Counsel)
- Christopher B. Phillips (Associate)
- Sydney Ryan (Associate)
- Eric Sibbitt (Partner)
- Lisa T. Agueda (Staff Attorney)
- Herman Cheung (Counsel)
- Bess I. Hanish (Associate)
- Peter T. Healy (Of Counsel)
- Mallory Jensen (Counsel)
- Daniel T. Jordan (Associate)
- Alexander Larro (Counsel)
- Eleanor T. Phillips (Associate)
- Mehwish Shaukat (Associate)
- Reuben Aguirre (Associate)
- Adam Ajlouni (Counsel)
- Katherine A. Betcher (Counsel)
- Benjamin F. Farkas (Associate)
- Cara L. Gagliano (Associate)
- Kate Kennedy (Associate)
- Jenny Liu (Associate)
- Mark E. Miller (Partner)
- Dinah X. Ortiz (Counsel)
- Paul Porter (Counsel)
- Marion M. Read (Counsel)
- Marissa D. Rhoades (Associate)
- Diana Rogosa (Counsel)
- Anna Schneider (Associate)
- Elaine Z. Sun (Associate)
- Sarah H. Trela (Counsel)
- Kelly Volkar (Associate)
Two Embarcadero Center28th Floor San Francisco, CA 94111
O'Melveny & Myers LLP 2765 Sand Hill Road Menlo Park, CA 94025 (650) 473-2600
O'Melveny & Myers LLP (Main Office) 400 South Hope Street 18th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90071 (213) 430-6000
O'Melveny & Myers LLP Times Square Tower 7 Times Square New York, NY 10036 (212) 326-2000
O'Melveny & Myers LLP Meiji Yasuda Seimei Building, 11th Floor 2-1-1, Marunouchi Chiyoda-ku Tokyo 100-0005 , Japan +81-3-5293-2700
O'Melveny & Myers LLP Warwick Court 5 Paternoster Square London EC4M 7DX , England +44-20-7088-0000
O'Melveny & Myers LLP Blue Tower Avenue Louise 326 1050 Brussels , Belgium +32-2-642-4100
O'Melveny & Myers LLP 23F Meritz Tower 382 Gangnam-daero Gangnam-gu Seoul 135-934 , Korea +82-2-6281-1700
O'Melveny & Myers LLP 31st Floor, AIA Central 1 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong , SAR of China +852-3512-2300
O'Melveny & Myers LLP 9 Raffles Place #22-01/02 Republic Plaza 1 Singapore 048619 , Singapore +65-6593-1800
Tumbuan & Partners Jl. Gandaria Tengah III/8 Kebayoran Baru Jakarta 12130 , Indonesia +62 21 722 7736
O'Melveny & Myers LLP 303 Colorado Street Suite 2750 Austin, TX 78701 (737) 261-8600
O'Melveny & Myers LLP 2501 North Harwood Street Suite 1700 Dallas, TX 75201 - 1663 (972) 360-1900
O'Melveny & Myers LLP Plaza 66, Tower 1, 37th Floor 1266 Nanjing Road West Shanghai 200040 , People's Republic of China +86-21-2307-7000
O'Melveny & Myers LLP Yin Tai Centre, Office Tower, 37th Floor No. 2 Jianguomenwai Ave. Chao Yang District Beijing 100022 , People's Republic of China +86-10-6563-4200
O'Melveny & Myers LLP 610 Newport Center Drive 17th Floor Newport Beach, CA 92660 (949) 823-6900
O'Melveny & Myers LLP 1625 Eye Street NorthWest Washington, DC 20006 (202) 383-5300
O'Melveny & Myers LLP 1999 Avenue of the Stars 8th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90067 (310) 553-6700
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.