Enter legal issue and location
Atlanta Civil Litigation Defense Law Firm
About Fain, Major & Brennan, P.C.
- Civil Litigation Defense
- AAA of the South
- Access Claims Administration, Inc.
- AFC Enterprises, Inc.
- Alexsis, Inc.
- Allstate Insurance Company
- American Family Insurance Group
- American Hardware Insurance Group
- Archstone Communities
- Baldwin & Lyons, Inc.
- Brinks, Incorporated
- Budget Rent A Car Of Atlanta
- CKE Enterprises, Inc.
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Chick-Fil-A, Inc.
- Chrysler Insurance Company
- Crawford & Company
- Cuna Mutual Insurance Company
- Dart Container Corporation
- Fireman's Fund Insurance Company
- Florida Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company
- Georgia Farm Bureau Federation
- Georgia Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company
- Hagler Systems, Inc.
- Hardee's Food Systems, Inc.
- Hartford, The
- Hertz Corporation, The
- Honeywell Inc.
- Indiana Lumbermens Mutual Insurance Company
- Jefferson-Pilot Fire & Casualty Insurance Company
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company
- Kentucky Fried Chicken
- Kraft Foods North America, Inc.
- Mid America Corp.
- Mississippi Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company
- National Farmers Union Insurance Group
- National Union Fire Insurance Company
- Northbrook Property & Casualty Company
- North Carolina Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company
- Progressive Insurance Company
- Publix Super Markets, Inc.
- Quaker Oats Company, Inc.
- Reliance National Indemnity Company
- Six Flags Over Georgia
- South Carolina Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company
- Southern Guaranty Insurance Company
- Southern-Pilot Insurance Company
- Universal Underwriters Insurance Company
- Westfield Insurance Companies
- Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc.
- Gene A Major
- Thomas E Brennan (Partner)
- James W. Hardee (Partner)
- James F. Taylor III
- Jessica Elizabeth Sanford (Of Counsel)
- W. Jason Pettus
- Dale C. Ray Jr.
- Robyn Melanie Roth
- Ellen Ash
- Benjamin S. Dorfman
- David A. Olson
- Mark E Scott
- Camille N. Jarman
- Meghan Elizabeth Olson (Attorney)
- Elizabeth Lindsay Kramer Rago
- Walter B. Yarbrough (Senior Litigation Associate)
- Allison M. McDonald (Attorney at Law)
- Reynolds E. Pitts Jr. (Senior Litigation & Trial Counsel)
One Premier Plaza5605 Glenridge Drive NESuite 900 Atlanta, GA 30342
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.