Enter legal issue and location
Pasadena Personal Injury - Plaintiff Law Firm
We also have vast experience litigating employment dis ...
We also have vast experience litigating employment dis ..."Scolinos, Sheldon & Nevell is considered one of the premier California law firms which exclusively represent plaintiffs in catastrophic injury, wrongful death and employment litigation cases. For more than four decades, we have provided top quality legal services to individuals who have been harmed. We only handle a limited number of cases - all on a contingency basis - which allows us to provide the highest level of service to our clients.
We also have vast experience litigating employment discrimination cases, sexual harassment cases, and other types of cases that arise in the workplace. If you entrust us with your case, you will work closely with one of our partners. We are passionate about every case that we pursue, and work tirelessly to maximize your recovery, whether that is through a trial or by a settlement."
About Scolinos, Sheldon & Nevell
Previous Law Firm Name
- Scolinos & Sheldon
- Personal Injury - Plaintiff
Offers Free Initial Consultation
301 North Lake Avenue 7th Floor Pasadena, CA 91101
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.