Austin Aviation Law Firm
With 10 attorneys, offices in Austin, Dallas and Fort Worth, and a national and international practice, Slack & Davis personal injury lawyers represent victims of air crashes; catastrophic auto, commercial trucking or tractor-trailer collisions; general negligence involving wrongful death or serious injury; harmful prescription or over-the-counter drugs; defective products and devices; and oilfield, electrical and construction site accidents. Founded in 1993.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.