Enter legal issue and location
Irvine Corporate Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- J. Randall Boyer (Associate)
- Donna L. Brady (Partner)
- Stephanie Clark (Associate)
- Stephanie N. Clark (Associate)
- Mary Lynn K. Coffee (Partner)
- Ronald M. Cole (Staff Attorney)
- Bernadette M. Duran-Brown (Partner)
- John P. Erskine (Partner)
- John J. Flynn (Partner)
- Debra L. Garfinkle (Staff Attorney)
- Seth M. Goldstein (Of Counsel)
- Veronica M. Gray (Partner)
- Drew R. Hansen (Partner)
- E. George Joseph (Managing Partner)
- Kenneth S. Kramer (Partner)
- Bradford B. Kuhn (Partner)
- Pavneet Singh Mac (Associate)
- Natalie K. Maples
- David J. Miller (Associate)
- Rick E. Rayl (Partner)
- Cindy Rodriguez (Associate)
- Benjamin Z. Rubin (Partner)
- Anisa Salam (Business Development Director)
- Gregory W. Sanders (Partner)
- Samantha Savoni (Associate)
- Roy Z. Silva (Partner)
- Rensselaer J. Smith (Partner)
- Robert D. Thornton (Partner)
- Paul S. Weiland (Partner)
- Crescent Cheng (Associate)
- Thomas Curtis (Partner)
- Steven Ray Guess (Staff Attorney)
- Jee H. Lee (Associate)
- Carollyn B. Lobell (Of Counsel)
- Ashley J. Remillard (Partner)
- Candace Sandoval (Associate)
- Katrina Wu (Associate)
18101 Von Karman AvenueSuite 1800 Irvine, CA 92612
- (949) 833-7878
Nossaman LLP 1925 Palomar Oaks Way Suite 220 Carlsbad, CA 92008 (760) 918-0500
Nossaman LLP (Main Office) 777 South Figueroa Street 34th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90017 (213) 612-7800
Nossaman LLP 621 Capitol Mall Suite 2500 Sacramento, CA 95814 (916) 442-8888
Nossaman LLP 50 California Street 34th Floor San Francisco, CA 94111 (415) 398-3600
Nossaman LLP 1401 New York Avenue NorthWest Suite 800 Washington, DC 20005 (202) 887-1400
Nossaman LLP 816 Congress Avenue Suite 970 Austin, TX 78701 (512) 651-0660
Nossaman LLP 2111 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 700 Arlington, VA 22201 (703) 682-1750
Nossaman LLP 719 Second Avenue Suite 1200 Seattle, WA 98104 (206) 395-7630
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.