Enter legal issue and location
Greenfield Full-Service Law Firm
Overview"For over a century, our locally owned and operated firm has provided exceptional representation for individuals and businesses throughout the community. Our attorneys have extensive experience in a variety of practice areas, which they leverage when identifying legal solutions for complex matters.
Whether you need a proven legal ally for a personal family law issue, an estate planning matter, a business law dispute or a bankruptcy filing, we are ready to assist you."
About Allen Wellman McNew Harvey, LLP
- Business Law
- Criminal Defense
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning, Probate, Estate & Trust Administration
- Family Law
- General Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Administration
Previous Law Firm Name
- Ging & Free, January 1, 1965
- Ging, Free & Brand, January 1, 1976
- Ging, Free, Brand, Tosick & VanWinkle, January 1, 1980
- Free, Brand, Tosick & Allen, January 1, 1988
- Eric N. Allen (Partner)
- Dawn E. Wellman (Partner)
- James W. McNew 1949-2018 1 Reviews
- George A. Lohmeier (Partner)
- Kevin G. Harvey (Managing Partner)
- Jon A. Keyes (Partner)
- Michael C. Cooley (Partner)
- David V. Chandler (Associate)
- Kimberley S. Miller (Associate)
- Philip C. Sheward (Partner)
- Thomas S. Bowman (Associate)
- Amy J. Osborne (Associate)
- Silvia B. Miller (Associate)
Five Courthouse Plaza Greenfield, IN 46140- 2326
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
Monday-Friday: 8am - 5pm
Allen Wellman McNew Harvey, LLP By Appointment Only 101 West Ohio Street Indianapois, IN 46204 317-468-2365
Family problems that require legal solutions can be stressful and complicated without the assistance of an experienced family law attorney. Our firm has served the legal needs of individuals and their families throughout Indiana since 1918.
If you have suffered personal injury due to the carelessness of another individual, a company or a physician, you could be entitled to receive compensation.
If you have been charged with a crime, you could be facing serious penalties or incarceration not only now but also well into the future.
Allen Wellman McNew Harvey, LLP, has represented debtors and creditors in cases arising under Chapter 7, Chapter 11 and Chapter 13 of the United States Bankruptcy Code for more than 30 years in federal courts.
Having an estate plan not only protects your assets for your beneficiaries, it also provides concrete direction should you suffer a serious personal injury or other calamity.
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.