Enter legal issue and location
Willoughby Insurance Defense Lawyer
About Daniel F. Richards
Current Employment Position(s)
- Senior Partner, since 1966
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Automobile Accidents and Injuries
- Municipal and Township Law
- Zoning Law
- Domestic Relations
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Corporate Law
- Business Law
- Sexual Harassment
- Ohio, 1965
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1965
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 1970
- Lake County Bar Association (Member)
- Ohio State Bar Association (Member)
- City of Mentor, Ohio, 1970 - Present (Assistant Law Director)
- City of Willoughby, 1992 - Present (Assistant Law Director)
- Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys (Member)
- The Defense Research Institute (Member)
- American Planners Association
Pro Bono Activities
- Legal Counsel, Mentor Public Library
- Legal Liaison Member, Board of the Mentor Area Chamber of Commerce
- Trustee, Lake Hospital Foundation
- Member, Mentor Rotary
- Officer United States Army, 1958-1960
- Law Director, Kirtland
- Assistant Law Director, City of Mentor
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio, 1963
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland, Ohio, 1958
Accepts Credit Cards
37265 Euclid Avenue Willoughby, OH 44094
Monday-Friday 8:30 AM- 5:00 PM
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.