Enter legal issue and location
Los Angeles Manufacturer's Liability/Defective Products Law Firm
Herzfeld & Rubin LLP is one of the leading litigation firms in Los Angeles. We are nationally known for successfully trying complex, difficult and high exposure cases against some of the best trial attorneys in Los Angeles. Our reputation and experience has also enabled us to assist our clients in avoiding protracted litigation and has facilitated extremely reasonable settlements.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Herzfeld & Rubin LLP
- Manufacturer's Liability/Defective Products
- Complex Commercial Litigation/Business Torts
- Medical Malpractice/Professional Negligence
- General Insurance Defense, including Coverage Litigation
- Credit Union Laws and Regulations
- Real Estate Transactions/Litigation
- Workers' Compensation Defense
- Creditor's Rights
- Banking and Mortgage Financing
- Construction Litigation
- Trademark Litigation
- Appellate Practice
- Federal & State Employment Law
- Discrimination/Civil Rights
- Sexual Harassment/Hostile Work Environment
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Americans With Disabilities Act
- Administrative Hearings
- Toxic Torts
- Insurance Defense
- Premises Liability
- Business Litigation
- Consumer Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Product Liability
- American Risk Assurance Co.
- AT&T, Inc.
- Audi Aktiengesellschaft
- Avis Rent-A-Car System, Inc.
- Broadcast Quality, Inc.
- Carnival Cruise Lines, Inc.
- Chase Manhattan of Florida
- Chrysler Motors Corp.
- Clark Equipment Co.
- Commercial Union Assurance Co.
- Eagle National Bank of Miami
- Equity General Insurance Co.
- Firemans Fund Insurance Companies
- Ford Holland, Inc.
- H. Koch & Sons
- Holiday Inns, Inc.
- Home Insurance Co.
- Homestead Insurance Co.
- J.M. Pontiac, Inc.
- K-Mart Corp.
- Louis Vuitton S.A.
- Marine Office of American Corp.
- Nationwide Insurance Co.
- Paccar, Inc.
- PepsiCo. Inc.
- Dr. Ing. H.C.
- Porsche Cars of North America, Inc.
- Reliance National Risk Specialists
- Sandoz Nutrition Corp.
- Southern Marine Claims Service
- Underwriters at Lloyd's London
- Unisys Corp.
- Volkswagen of America, Inc.
- Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft
- Volvo North America Corp.
- Zurich-American Insurance Companies
- Daniel H. Abrahamian (Senior Associate)
- Vadim Braslavsky (Senior Associate)
- Tara-Jane L. Flynn (Senior Associate)
- Thomas S Hudspeth
- Harold Provizer (Of Counsel)
- Suhasini S Sawkar (Partner)
- L. Dean Smith Jr. (Associate)
- Napoleon G Tercero III (Partner)
- Craig L Winterman (Partner)
- Gary S Yates (Partner)
- Michael A. Zuk (Partner)
1925 Century Park EastSuite 900 Los Angeles, CA 90067
- (310) 553-0648
Rubin Meyer Doru & Trandafir Str. Putul cu Plopi, Nr. 7, Sectorul 1 Bucharest , Romania +40 21 311-1460
Herzfeld Rubin Meyer & Rose Law Firm Ltd. 99B Myay Nu Street, LAMAI Condo, Suite 6D Sanchaung Twp. Yangon 11111 , Myanmar +95 1 230-5935
Herzfeld & Rubin, LLC 354 Eisenhower Parkway Livingston, NJ 07039 (973) 535-8840
Herzfeld & Rubin, P.C. Long Island Office 1225 Franklin Avenue Suite 315 Garden City, NY 11530 (212) 471-8500
Herzfeld & Rubin, P.C. (Main Office) 125 Broad Street New York, NY 10004 (212) 471-8500
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.