Enter legal issue and location
Morgantown Abstracting & Land Services Law Firm
- Tammie C. Alexander (Member, Chair Business Department)
- Laurie C. Barbe (Member)
- Michael W. Barill (Member)
- Rodney L. Bean (Member)
- William J. . Black IV (Member)
- Crystal I. Bombard-Cutright (Member)
- Nicholas O. Borror (Member)
- Susan S. Brewer (Immediate Past CEO)
- John R. Callcott (Member)
- Tony Faini (Associate)
- William E. Galeota (Of Counsel)
- Brian D. Gallagher (Member)
- Andrew S. Graham (Member)
- Philip S. Griffith (Member)
- Shelby A. Hicks-Merinar (Associate)
- J. Brooke Kamicker (Member)
- Benjamin C. McKinney (Member)
- R. Mitch Moore (Associate)
- Anna Kimberling Pratt (Associate)
- Shaina L. Richardson (Associate)
- Timothy R. Rounds (Of Counsel)
- Steven N. Royce (Associate)
- Charles R. Russell (Associate)
- Robert Edward Ryan (Member)
- Vanessa L. Towarnicky (Of Counsel)
- Thomas A. Vorbach (Member)
- Melissa S. Watkins (Member)
- Alan M. White (Of Counsel)
- Monté L. Williams (Member)
- Joshua B. Winters (Associate)
- Kevin R. Connoley (Associate)
- Jacqueline Brooke Kamicker (Of Counsel)
- James Conlan Lynch (Associate)
- Julie A. Moore (Member)
- Chelsea V. Prince (Member)
- Christi R. Stover (Associate)
- Anna M. Strange (Associate)
- Elizabeth L. Stryker (Associate)
- Kara Cunningham Williams (Member)
- Kevin W. DeHart (Member)
- Anna M. Kimberling (Associate)
- Mark A. Moses (Associate)
- Justin R. Pasfield (Of Counsel)
1000 Swiss Pine Way Suite 200 Morgantown, WV 26501
- (304) 598-8116
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC 4580 Stephen Circle NW Suite 300 Canton , OH 44718 - 3744 (330) 498-3000
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC Two Allen Center 1200 Smith Street 16th Floor Houston, TX 77002 (713) 353-3911
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC 127 Main Street Suite C Whitesburg, KY 41858 (606) 633-4469
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC 500 Grant Street Suite 4940 Pittsburgh, PA 15219 (412) 504-8010
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC 600 17th Street Suite 2300 South Denver, CO 80202 (303) 389-4300
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC 201 Chestnut Street Suite 200 Meadville, PA 16335 (814) 333-4900
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC 1233 Main Street Suite 3000 Wheeling, WV 26003 (304) 233-0000
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC 700 N. Hurstbourne Parkway Suite 115 Louisville, KY 40222 (502) 423-2000
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC 825 Third Avenue Ste. 400 Huntington, WV 25701 (304) 522-8290
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC 1780 Hughes Landing Blvd. Suite 750 The Woodlands, TX 77380 (281) 203-5700
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC Huntington Center 41 South High Street Suite 2200 Columbus, OH 43215 (614) 221-5100
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC 11 Grandview Circle Suite 200 Canonsburg, PA 15317 (724) 749-3140
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC One Paragon Centre 2525 Harrodsburg Road Suite 300 Lexington, KY 40504 (859) 219-8200
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC (Main Office) 400 White Oaks Blvd. Bridgeport, WV 26330 (304) 933-8000
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC Edwin Miller Professional Center 1250 Edwin Miller Blvd. Suite 300 Martinsburg, WV 25404 (304) 263-6991
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC Chase Tower 17th Floor 707 Virginia Street East Charleston, WV 25301 (304) 353-8000
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.