Enter legal issue and location
Greensboro Administrative and Regulatory Law Firm
- Daniel D. Adams (Partner)
- James C. . Adams II (Partner)
- Alexander K. Auriti (Associate)
- Marc D. Bishop (Partner)
- H. Arthur . Bolick II (Partner)
- Elizabeth S. Brewington (Partner)
- Forrest W. Campbell Jr. (Partner)
- Daniel L. Colston (Associate)
- John M. Cross Jr. (Partner)
- Mark Davidson (Partner)
- Kearns Davis (Partner)
- Alexander Elkan (Partner)
- Edgar B. Fisher Jr. (Partner Emeritus)
- Noah Hock (Associate)
- George W. House (Partner)
- Bob King (Partner)
- D. Beth Langley (Partner)
- Joshua M. Lingerfelt (Associate)
- Jamey Mavis Lowdermilk (Associate)
- Iain MacSween (Partner)
- Kimberly M. Marston (Partner)
- M. Daniel McGinn (Partner Emeritus)
- Brian McMillan (Partner Emeritus)
- William G. McNairy (Partner)
- Michael J. Minnick Jr. (Partner)
- Clint S. Morse (Partner)
- Benjamin R. Norman (Partner)
- Claire O'Brien (Associate)
- D. J. . O'Brien III (Associate)
- Jeffrey E. Oleynik (Partner)
- Justin N. Outling (Partner)
- Tanisha Palvia (Partner)
- Jim W. Phillips Jr. (Partner)
- Reid L. Phillips (Partner)
- Clinton R. Pinyan (Partner)
- Joseph A. Ponzi (Partner)
- Kasi Wahlers Robinson (Partner)
- Andrew L. Rodenbough (Partner)
- S. Leigh . Rodenbough IV (Partner)
- Sarah M. Saint (Associate)
- David W. Sar (Associate)
- Bob Saunders (Partner)
- Bob Singer (Partner)
- John H. Small (Partner)
- Cordon M. Smart (Associate)
- Daniel F.e. Smith (Partner)
- Mack Sperling (Partner)
- Adam P.m. Tarleton (Partner)
- V. Randall Tinsley (Partner)
- Elizabeth L. Troutman (Associate)
- Matthew Tynan (Associate)
- Randall A. Underwood (Partner)
- Jennifer K. Van Zant (Partner)
- Sara R. Vizithum (Of Counsel)
- Melissa H. Weaver (Associate)
- Howard L. Williams (Partner)
- Jill R. Wilson (Partner)
- Edward C. . Winslow III (Partner)
- S. Kyle Woosley (Partner)
- Shepard D. O'Connell (Associate)
- Patrick R. Johnson (Associate)
- Michael D. Meeker (Of Counsel - Retired)
- D.j. . O'Brien III (Partner)
- Bryan Starrett (Partner)
230 North Elm Street 2000 Renaissance Plaza Greensboro, NC 27401
- (336) 378-1001
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.