Enter legal issue and location
Newport Beach Antitrust & Competition Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Brandon C. Amash (Associate)
- Annie Avery (Associate)
- Allison Bader (Associate)
- Jeffrey A. Barker (Partner)
- Brad Berg (Counsel)
- Hope C. Blain (Associate)
- Andrew Bledsoe (Associate)
- Jessica Brostek-Maciel (Associate)
- Ben Callahan (Associate)
- Aaron S. Cha (Counsel)
- Winston Chang (Of Counsel)
- Rebecca Cottrell (Counsel)
- David Deaton (Partner)
- Chris Del Rosso (Partner)
- Andrew Dolak (Partner)
- Allan W. Gustin (Associate)
- Jay Herron (Of Counsel)
- Shelly Heyduk (Partner)
- Wayne Jacobsen (Of Counsel)
- Josh Ji (Associate)
- John Kappos (Partner)
- Adam Karr (Partner)
- Nikole M. Kingston (Partner)
- David A. Krinsky (Of Counsel)
- Brock Laney (Associate)
- Amy Laurendeau (Partner)
- Sarah J. Levesque (Counsel)
- Sabrina Van Der Linden-Gonzales (Associate)
- Biola E. Macaulay (Associate)
- Elizabeth L. McKeen (Partner)
- Tania D. Moayedi (Counsel)
- Bo Moon (Counsel)
- Danielle Oakley (Partner)
- Hana Oh (Counsel)
- Tom Oslovar (Counsel)
- Ashley Pavel (Counsel)
- Mark D. Peterson (Partner)
- Joseph L. Roth (Associate)
- Nora N. Salem (Associate)
- Anne Steinberg (Counsel)
- Onur C. Surmeli (Counsel)
- Andor Terner (Partner)
- Jeff Walbridge (Partner)
- Tony Wang (Partner)
- Loren Weber (Of Counsel)
- Cameron W. Westin (Counsel)
- Brett J. Williamson (Partner)
- Kelly Wood (Counsel)
- Meng Xu (Associate)
- Mollie Yeh (Associate)
- Michael Yoder (Partner)
- Peter C. Alter (Associate)
- Benjamin D. Brooks (Associate)
- Mollie Kuether (Associate)
- Edgar Martinez (Counsel)
- Ashton T. Massey (Associate)
- Ryan Rutledge (Counsel)
- Matthew J. Smock (Counsel)
- David H. Sutton Jr. (Staff Attorney)
- Parth Bhatt (Associate)
- Kristi C. Gallegos (Associate)
- Zach Greenberg (Counsel)
- Alexander B. Gura (Associate)
- Tyler H. Hunt (Associate)
- David Murphy (Partner)
- Stephanie L. Noble (Counsel)
- Alix R. Sandman (Associate)
- Kristin Spencer (Counsel)
- Christopher S. Whittaker (Counsel)
- Alexander B. Wilson (Counsel)
610 Newport Center Drive17th Floor Newport Beach, CA 92660
O'Melveny & Myers LLP Yin Tai Centre, Office Tower, 37th Floor No. 2 Jianguomenwai Ave. Chao Yang District Beijing 100022 , People's Republic of China +86-10-6563-4200
O'Melveny & Myers LLP Blue Tower Avenue Louise 326 1050 Brussels , Belgium +32-2-642-4100
O'Melveny & Myers LLP 31st Floor, AIA Central 1 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong , SAR of China +852-3512-2300
Tumbuan & Partners Jl. Gandaria Tengah III/8 Kebayoran Baru Jakarta 12130 , Indonesia +62 21 722 7736
O'Melveny & Myers LLP Warwick Court 5 Paternoster Square London EC4M 7DX , England +44-20-7088-0000
O'Melveny & Myers LLP 23F Meritz Tower 382 Gangnam-daero Gangnam-gu Seoul 135-934 , Korea +82-2-6281-1700
O'Melveny & Myers LLP Plaza 66, Tower 1, 37th Floor 1266 Nanjing Road West Shanghai 200040 , People's Republic of China +86-21-2307-7000
O'Melveny & Myers LLP 9 Raffles Place #22-01/02 Republic Plaza 1 Singapore 048619 , Singapore +65-6593-1800
O'Melveny & Myers LLP Meiji Yasuda Seimei Building, 11th Floor 2-1-1, Marunouchi Chiyoda-ku Tokyo 100-0005 , Japan +81-3-5293-2700
O'Melveny & Myers LLP 400 South Hope Street 18th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90071 (310) 553-6700
O'Melveny & Myers LLP (Main Office) 400 South Hope Street 18th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90071 (213) 430-6000
O'Melveny & Myers LLP 2765 Sand Hill Road Menlo Park, CA 94025 (650) 473-2600
O'Melveny & Myers LLP Two Embarcadero Center 28th Floor San Francisco, CA 94111 (415) 984-8700
O'Melveny & Myers LLP 1625 Eye Street NorthWest Washington, DC 20006 (202) 383-5300
O'Melveny & Myers LLP Times Square Tower 7 Times Square New York, NY 10036 (212) 326-2000
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.