Enter legal issue and location
White Plains Divorce Law Firm
OverviewGoldschmidt and Genovese LLP, is a small resourceful matrimonial and family law firm located in White Plains, NY. Whether pursuing a resolution through vigorous trial advocacy, skilled negotiations, or Collaborative Law, the firm emphasizes an approach which imparts compassion, while vigilantly protecting a client's rights. Goldschmidt and Genovese is always mindful of the long-range effect the resolution, and means to achieve it, will have on the client and family.
About Goldschmidt & Genovese, LLP
Previous Law Firm Name
- Ferraro, Miller, Dranoff, Greenbaum, Goldstein, Yotto and Johnson, November 30, 1988
- Ferraro, Rogers, Dranoff, Greenbaum, Cody, Goldstein & Miller, P.C., 0
81 Main Street Suite 405 White Plains, NY 10601
Goldschmidt & Genovese, LLP 655 3rd Ave 11th Floor New York, NY 10017 800-406-2275
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.