Enter legal issue and location
Charlotte Outside General Counsel Services Law Firm
- Tara Bright (Associate)
- Frank Bryant (Of Counsel)
- Karen Chapman (Partner)
- Sarah DiFranco (Partner)
- J.m. Durnovich (Associate)
- Tim Griffin (Partner)
- Cindy Van Horne (Partner)
- Allison Jacobsen (Associate)
- Miss y Jaskolka (Associate)
- Cheslie Kryst (Associate)
- Richard Lafferty (Partner)
- Kelsey Mayo (Partner)
- Robert Meyer (Partner)
- Hannah Munn (Associate)
- Tate Ogburn (Partner)
- Lee Spinks (Partner)
- David Terry (Partner)
- Nick Tosco (Associate)
- Marc Harris (Of Counsel)
- Jerry Parnell (Of Counsel)
301 S. College St.Suite 2900 Charlotte, NC 28202
- (704) 342-5264
Poyner Spruill (Main Office) 301 Fayetteville St. Suite 1900 Raleigh, NC 27601 (919) 783-6400
Poyner Spruill LLP 1223 23rd Street North Wilmington, NC 28405 910.343.3434
Poyner Spruill LLP 135 West New Hampshire Avenue Southern Pines, NC 28387 (910) 692-6866
Poyner Spruill LLP 1151 Falls Road Suite 1000 Rocky Mount, NC 27804 (252) 446-2341
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.