Fort Myers Personal Injury- Plaintiff including Slip and Fall Accidents Law Firm
Toll Free 866-822-4273Thomas C. Chase P.A. primarily represents injured adults and children involved in car accidents, slip and fall accidents, shooting accidents and other accidents in the Fort Myers, Florida area. The firm also handles wrongful death cases, general litigation and mediation Mr. Chase believes in providing personal service to each of his clients and pursuing every lead to obtain a fair resolution. He is the only lawyer to appear for his clients in hearings, depositions and trials. Tom handles the details of each case from start to finish, conducting thorough research. When appropriate, Tom visits the scene of an accident and uses highly respected experts in accident reconstruction, ballistics and grief counseling. He keeps clients aware of the risk they face from taking a risky case to trial. The firm also employs a highly-skilled paralegal, a secretary, an office manager and two student "runners" for support.Firm Successes
Attorney Thomas C. Chase has enjoyed success in litigating against some of the largest entities and insurance companies in the United States, including handling a winning defamation claim against one of the most powerful political entities in the world. His work as a Certified Mediator and his past experience in handling defense for the State Department of Risk Management gives him a unique advantage in negotiations and litigation with insurance companies and other entities. Tom no longer represents defendants in personal injury cases.
Contact a Ft. Myers Lawyer
To discuss your legal situation with Tom Chase, an experienced lawyer, contact us online or phone 239-334-8850. Thomas C. Chase is proud to represent the Ft. Myers, FL area.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.