Enter legal issue and location
- Karen Lee Barrett
- Terry S Bogorad
- Steven J Brizek
- Paul S Chiaramonte
- Alice A Collins
- Robert H Corrado Jr.
- John R Cosmi
- Paul Degroot (Assistant Prosecutor, Passaic County)
- Joseph A Delrusso
- Michael Demarco (Assistant Prosecutor)
- Walter R Dewey Jr.
- Paul A Dilella
- Ronald S Fava (Prosecutor)
- Marc A Festa (Assistant Prosecutor)
- Keith T Foster
- John P Goceljak
- Armando Gonzalez
- William F. Gradisher
- Robert L Guido
- Vickie Harrell-Burke
- Jane Hendry
- Keith E Hoffman
- Christopher W Hsieh
- Joanne Kaminski (Assistant Prosecutor)
- Michelle Katich
- Martin R Kayne
- Nancy A Kosko (Assistant Prosecutor)
- John F Latoracca (Senior Assistant Prosecutor)
- Mary E Marban
- Arthur G Margeotes (Senior Assistant Prosecutor)
- Joseph Patrick McCabe
- Dante P Mongiardo
- Michael J Oshea
- Joseph P Pospis
- Robert C Pringle
- William J Purdy
- Mark Ranges
- Gary H Schlyen
- John A Snowdon Jr.
- Mitchell H Spingarn
- Lisa R Squitieri
- Laura Tencza (Assistant Prosecutor)
- Paul M Uhlik
- Jim G Wilson
- John J Woods Jr.
- Kevin D Wronko
- Vincent Y Yearwood
Courthouse 7th Fl401 Grand St Paterson, NJ 07505
- (973) 881-2756
- (973) 881-2755
Passaic County Prosecutors Office Juvenile Crime/Domestic Violence Unit 401 Grand Street Paterson, NJ 07505 - 2023
Passaic County Prosecutors Office Criminal Trial Section 401 Grand Street Paterson, NJ 07505 - 2023
Passaic County Counsels Office Administration Bldg Room 214 401 Grand St Paterson, NJ 07505
Disclosure: No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.