Enter legal issue and location
Sterling Heights Personal Injury Lawyer
The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers
The National Trial Lawyers Top 25 Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer
Attorney and Practice Magazine’s Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney
The Million Dollar Advocates Forum
The National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
2019 Super Lawyer by SuperLawyers.com
The Brain Injury Association of Michigan
The American Association for Justice Brain Injury Litigation Group
Bill is a member of the State Bar of Michigan, executive board member of the Michigan Association for Justice and past president of the Michigan Association for Justice-Macomb County Chapter. Bill has also spoken at seminars on civil litigation including civil procedure and civil law.
About William G. Boyer Jr.
Current Employment Position(s)
- Personal Injury
- Automobile and Motorcycle Accidents
- Insurance Disputes
- Michigan, 1994
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 1996
- Illinois, 2016
- State Bar of Michigan (Member)
- Michigan Association for Justice (Executive Board Member)
- Michigan Association for Justice-Macomb County Chapter (Past-President)
- Detroit College of Law, Detroit, Michigan, 1994
- Michigan State University, 1988
Accepts Credit Cards
43805 Van Dyke AvenueSuite A Sterling Heights, MI 48314
- (586) 731-6370
Other Sources of Feedback About William G. Boyer Jr.
Included on the 2023 Michigan list
- 2022 Michigan Super Lawyers list
- 2021 Michigan Super Lawyers list
- 2020 Michigan Super Lawyers list
- 2019 Michigan Super Lawyers list
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.