Enter legal issue and location
Reynoldsburg Criminal Defense Lawyer
About Scott E. Wright
Current Employment Position(s)
- Criminal Defense
- Theft, Embezzlement, Financial Misconduct
- Drug Crimes
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Injuries and Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- License Defense
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Ohio, 1989
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1989
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1994
- Columbus Bar Association (Member)
- Licking County Bar Association (Member)
- Ohio State Bar Association (Member)
- Central Ohio Association for Justice, 2015 - 2016 (President)
- Ohio Association for Justice (Member)
- National Board of Trial Advocacy (Board Certified Civil Trial Advocate )
- Member Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio, 1989
- The Ohio State University, 1984
Accepts Credit Cards
7662 Slate Ridge Blvd. Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
Other Sources of Feedback About Scott E. Wright
Included on the 2024 Ohio list
- 2023 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2022 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2021 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2020 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2019 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2018 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2017 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2016 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2015 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2014 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2013 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2012 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2011 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2010 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- Super Lawyers
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.