Morton Real Estate Law Firm
As a client of Benckendorf & Benckendorf, P.C., you can be assured your legal services will be provided in a comfortable, small firm setting without the impersonal feeling and bureaucracy that often comes with large law firms. You will receive personal attention and custom legal solutions to meet your unique needs, and you can count on us to be professional and committed to excellence at all times.
For your convenience, all our attorneys are available to meet with you in any of our office locations:
- 101 NE Randolph Ave., Peoria, IL 61606 · (309) 673-0797
- 100 N. Main St., Morton, IL 61550 · (309) 266-6121
- 15 S. Capitol St., Ste. 200, Pekin, IL 61554 · (309) 346-1188
Morton Community Bank; Morton United Methodist Church; Heart Technologies, Inc.; and Wm. Aupperle & Sons, Inc.
In Peoria: Our offices are located at 101 N.E. Randolph Avenue, on the corner of North Street and Randolph Avenue, one building from the top of the Main Street hill.
In Morton: Our offices are located at 100 N. Main Street, on the corner of Jefferson and Main streets.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.