Enter legal issue and location
New York Personal Injury Law Firm
At Palillo Law, personalized attention and compassionate aggressive advocacy are the basis of our practice...
At Palillo Law, personalized attention and compassionate aggressive advocacy are the basis of our practice...Based in New York City, Palillo Law has more than 35 years of experience advocating for the rights of our clients. We understand the people and the issues at stake, and we know how to reach a positive outcome. Our lawyers, have handled a diverse range of injury and civil rights violation cases, and few other firms match our track record for successful results.
At Palillo Law, personalized attention and compassionate aggressive advocacy are the basis of our practice. Whether you were injured by negligent others, during the course of your employment or otherwise, being sued or seeing representation in a commercial/personal claim, are buying/selling real estate, or are in need of legal guidance, we can help. Call us at 212-608-8959 to schedule an initial case consultation, or contact our team online.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Palillo Law
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Workers' Compensation
- Construction Accident
- Nursing Home Abuse
Offers Free Initial Consultation
277 BroadwaySuite 501 New York, NY 10007
Monday-Friday: 9:00am-5:30pm; Saturday-Sunday: Closed
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.