Enter legal issue and location
18110 SE 34th St. Vancouver, WA 98683- 8906
- (206) 212-3060
Hewlett-Packard Company (Main Office) 3000 Hanover Street Palo Alto, CA 94304 - 1185 (650) 857-1501
Hewlett-Packard Company 20555 Tomball Parkway Houston, TX 77070 (281) 370-0670
Hewlett-Packard Company - HP Financial Services (Main Office) 200 Connell Drive Suite 5000 Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922
Hewlett-Packard Company 2001 Butterfield Road Downers Grove, IL 60515
Hewlett-Packard Company P.O. Box 616 20 Perimeter Summit Blvd. Atlanta, GA 30319 (800) 289-5986
Hewlett-Packard Company 16399 W. Bernardo Dr. San Diego, CA 92127 - 1899 (858) 655-4100
Hewlett-Packard Company 3404 East Harmony Road Fort Collins, CO 80528
Hewlett-Packard Company 11413 Chinden Blvd. Boise, ID 83707
Hewlett-Packard Company HP Enterprise Services 5400 Legacy Drive Plano, TX 75024 (972) 604-6000
Hewlett-Packard Company 1000 NE Circle Blvd. Corvallis, OR 97330
Hewlett-Packard Company Information Builders Two Penn Plaza New York, NY 10121 - 2898 (212) 736-4433
Hewlett-Packard Company 1550 Liberty Ridge Drive, Suite 120 Wayne, PA 19087
Hewlett-Packard Company 810 Bull Lea Run Lexington, KY 40511 (859) 296-0600
Hewlett-Packard Company - Hewlett-Packard (Canada) Co. (Main Office) 5150 Spectrum Way Mississauga, ON L4W 5G1 , Canada 1-888-447-4636
Hewlett-Packard Company - Hewlett-Packard Australia (Main Office) 353 Burwood Highway Forest Hill Victoria 3131 , Australia + 61 3 8833 5000
Hewlett-Packard Company - Hewlett-Packard Nederland B.V. (Main Office) Startbaan 16 1187 XR Amstelveen , Netherlands +31 (0)20 547 6911
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.