Enter legal issue and location
- Alan E. Pasetsky (Tax Counsel)
383 Main Ave. 5th Fl. Norwalk, CT 06851
Nestle S.A. (Main Office) Avenue Nestle 55 1800 Vevey , Switzerland +41 21 924 1111
Nestle S.A. - Nestle USA, Inc. (Main Office) 800 North Brand Blvd. Glendale, CA 91203 (818) 549-6000
Nestle S.A. - The Haagen-Dazs Shoppe Company, Inc. (Main Office) 500 Washington Avenue South - Suite 2040 Minneapolis, MN 55415 (612) 337-3314
Nestle S.A. - Nestle HealthCare Nutrition, Inc. (Main Office) 12 Vreeland Road, 2nd Floor, P.O. Box 697 Florham Park, NJ 07932 (800) 422-2752
Nestle S.A. - Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream, Inc. (Main Office) Consumer Relations Department 5929 College Avenue Oakland, CA 94618 (877) 437-3937
Nestle S.A. - Nestle Purina PetCare Company (Main Office) Checkerboard Square St. Louis, MO 63164 (314) 982-1000
Nestle S.A. - Nestle Canada Inc. (Main Office) 25 Sheppard Avenue West North York, ON M2N 6S8 , Canada (416) 218-2616
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.