Enter legal issue and location
Pittsburgh Antitrust and Trade Regulation Law Firm
- Syed D. Ali (Counsel)
- Victoria Leigh Archer (Counsel)
- Susan L. Barrett (Associate)
- Robert E. Bittner (Senior Counsel)
- Bryan C. Brantley (Partner)
- Peter C. Butcher (Partner)
- Anthony J. Carna (Partner)
- Blaec C. Croft (Counsel)
- Gregory E. Dapper (Attorney)
- Christi Davis (Senior Counsel)
- Jennifer B. Dempsey (Counsel)
- George W. Fitting (Associate)
- Holly M. Forsberg (Associate)
- Hannah Thompson Frank (Partner)
- Mark E. Freedlander (Partner)
- Alan B. Gordon (Partner)
- Frank J. Guadagnino (Associate)
- Mary J. Hackett (Partner)
- Megan S. Haines (Counsel)
- Benjamin F. Hantz (Associate)
- Nellie E. Hestin (Partner)
- Christina Lepore Hinton (Associate)
- Kelsey R. Hitchcock (Associate)
- David J. Hornyak (Partner)
- Brett L. Huston (Counsel)
- Karla L. Johnson (Partner)
- Jason S. Kreps (Associate)
- Kelli Ann Lee (Attorney)
- Alexander Martin Madrid (Associate)
- Leonard J. Marsico (Partner)
- Matthew D. Monsour (Partner)
- Branden P. Moore (Associate)
- Stephanie J. Peel (Attorney)
- Anne S. Peterson (Counsel)
- Ryan T. Purpura (Partner)
- David P. Pusateri (Partner)
- Gary S. Regan (Counsel)
- Gregg M. Rosen (Partner)
- Christopher P. Salera (Associate)
- Maria L. Sasinoski (Associate)
- Courtney S. Schorr (Counsel)
- Jarrod D. Shaw (Partner)
- Benjamin J. Sitter (Associate)
- Melissa Moran Taylor (Partner)
- Elizabeth M. Thomas (Associate)
- Emily J. Wagner (Counsel)
- Scott E. Westwood (Partner)
- Brittney E. Wozniak (Associate)
- Penny E. Zacharias (Partner)
- Natalie L. Zagari (Associate)
- Thomas E. Zahn (Partner)
- K. Issac deVyver (Partner)
Tower Two-Sixty 260 Forbes Avenue Suite 1800 Pittsburgh, PA 15222- 3142
- (412) 667-6050
McGuireWoods LLP Wells Fargo Center South Tower 355 South Grand Avenue Suite 4200 Los Angeles, CA 90071 - 3103 (213) 627-2268
McGuireWoods LLP World Trade Center 101 West Main Street Suite 9000 Norfolk, VA 23510 - 1655 (757) 640-3700
McGuireWoods LLP 816 Congress Avenue Suite 940 Austin, TX 78701 - 2442 (512) 472-3067
McGuireWoods LLP Two Embarcadero Center Suite 1300 San Francisco, CA 94111 - 3821 (415) 844-9944
McGuireWoods LLP 300 North Third Street Suite 320 Wilmington, NC 28401 - 4099 (910) 254-3800
McGuireWoods LLP 77 West Wacker Drive Suite 4100 Chicago, IL 60601 - 1818 (312) 849-8100
McGuireWoods LLP 500 East Pratt Street Suite 1000 Baltimore, MD 21202 - 3169 (410) 659-4400
McGuireWoods LLP 1251 Avenue of the Americas 20th Floor New York, NY 10020 - 1104 (212) 548-2100
McGuireWoods LLP 2001 K Street NorthWest Suite 400 Washington, DC 20006 - 1040 (202) 857-1700
McGuireWoods LLP 1800 Century Park East 8th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90067 - 1501 (310) 315-8200
McGuireWoods LLP 652 Peter Jefferson Parkway Suite 350 Charlottesville, VA 22911 - 1288 (434) 977-2500
McGuireWoods LLP Bank of America Tower 50 North Laura Street Suite 3300 Jacksonville, FL 32202 - 3661 (904) 798-3200
McGuireWoods LLP 1750 Tysons Boulevard Suite 1800 Tysons, VA 22102 - 4215 (703) 712-5000
McGuireWoods LLP 1230 Peachtree Street NorthEast Suite 2100 Atlanta, GA 30309 - 3534 (404) 443-5500
McGuireWoods LLP JPMorgan Chase Tower 600 Travis Street Suite 7500 Houston, TX 77002 - 2906 (713) 571-9191
McGuireWoods LLP 434 Fayetteville Street Suite 2600 Raleigh, NC 27601 (919) 755-6600
McGuireWoods LLP 2000 McKinney Avenue Suite 1400 Dallas, TX 75201 (214) 932-6400
McGuireWoods LLP Rue des Colonies 56 Post Office Box 3 1000 Brussels , Belgium +32 2 629 42 11
McGuireWoods LLP (Main Office) Gateway Plaza 800 East Canal Street Richmond, VA 23219 - 3916 (804) 775-1000
McGuireWoods LLP 201 North Tryon Street Suite 3000 Charlotte, NC 28202 - 2146 (704) 343-2000
McGuireWoods London LLP 11 Pilgrim Street London EC4V 6RN , United Kingdom +44 20 7632 1600
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.