Enter legal issue and location
Reno Insurance Law Firm
The attorneys at Kantor & Kantor bring a wealth of experience in court litigation from the Federal level to the various Circuit Courts of Appeal across the US. Many of our attorneys have been on the defense side but are now on the plaintiff side - advocating even more so for our clients because they know the tactics used to try to deny a plaintiff's claim!
Our committed attorneys advocate on behalf of our clients with persistency, solid discovery, and aggressive trial tactics to ensure that each client receives unparalleled service, regular communication, and creative solutions to resolving their claim.
Kantor & Kantor has significant experience representing clients in complex and high exposure litigation across the US. ERISA Federal Court litigation case wins are how we built our reputation up because we know how to handle the complex appeals procedures involved.
More importantly, our client reviews prove that our team at Kantor & Kantor has what it takes to represent them successfully and get them the results they deserve, while providing them with the best service.
Since 2004, our law firm has grown from its' Northridge, California home office base to an additional 6 offices on the west coast, with capabilities to represent people nationwide.
Main Office Phone: 1-818-886-2525
Main Office: Northridge, Ca. Other Offices: San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Reno (NV), Wilsonville (OR) & Gig Harbor (WA)
All consultations are conducted virtually or over the phone.
CALIFORNIA | NEVADA | OREGON | WASHINGTON
Insurance Law, ERISA, Appelate Law, Eating Disorders, ESOP, Proton Beam Therapy, Litigation, Healthcare Insurance Denials, Healthcare Insurance Claims, Homeowner's Insurance Claims, Life Insurance Claims, Pension Claims, Pension Denials, Bad Faith Insurance, Health Matters, Benefit Denials, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Property & Casualty Insurance Claim Denials, Long-Term Disability Insurance Denials, Long-Term Care Insurance Claims, Long-Term Disability Claims, COVID-19 Related Disability, Pension Lawsuits, Insurance Lawsuits, Mental Health Insurance Claim Denials, and Mental Health Benefit Claims
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Kantor & Kantor, LLP
- Insurance Law
- Appellate Practices
- Bad Faith Insurance
- COVID 19 Long Hauler Disability Claims
- Denials for Proton Therapy
- Disability Insurance
- Disability Insurance Claims
- Disability Insurance Denials
- Eating Disorders
- Elder Law
- Erisa Law/Claims
- Fire & Flood Home Damage Claims
- General Insurance Matters
- Health & Health Care Law
- Health Insurance Claims
- Homeowner's Insurance
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Life and Health Insurance
- Life Insurance Claims
- Long Term Care Insurance Claims
- Long Term Care Insurance Denials
- Long Term Disability Denials
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Mental Health Benefit Denials
- Mental Health Insurance Claims
- MS Insurance Lawyers
- Pension Claims
- Pension Denials
- Personal Injury
- Property & Casualty Insurance Denials
Classes and Seminars
- EDS and the Disability Claims & Appeals Process
- Parkinson’s & the Long Term Disability Claims Process
- Lupus & the Long Term Disability Insurance Claim Process
- Navigating Mental Health Insurance Claims and Appeals During a Pandemic
- Obtaining Explant Insurance Coverage
- Long Term Disability Insurance Challenges for Individuals Living with ME/CFS
- COVID-19 and Disability Insurance for Individuals Living with ME/CFS
- Covid-19 Longhauler Advocacy Project BenefitsChat - Disability Insurance
- Fighting Carrier Tactics to Deny Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Fighting the Good Fight: Navigating the ERISA Disability Process for those with ME/CFS
- How to Advocate for Insurance Coverage for Eating Disorder Treatment
- Insurance Coverage for Eating Disorder Treatment
- Legal Perspectives on Long-Term Care Insurance
- Lupus & the Disability Rights Claims Process
- Obtaining Insurance Benefits for Your Clients’ Care
- Troubleshooting Insurance Claims
Offers Free Initial Consultation
316 California Avenue#216 Reno, NV 89509
M-F 8:30am -5pm
Kantor & Kantor, LLP 100 Pine Street #1250 San Francisco, CA 94111 415-937-6411
Kantor & Kantor, LLP 125 S. Market Street Suite 1075 San Jose, CA 95113 408-703-5650
Kantor & Kantor, LLP (Main Office) 19839 Nordhoff Street Northridge, CA 91324 (818) 886-2525
Kantor & Kantor, LLP 10085 Carroll Canyon Rd. #230 San Diego, CA 92131 619-775-1879
Kantor & Kantor, LLP 9014 Peacock Hill Ave Suite 200 Gig Harbor, WA 98332 253-285-1849
Kantor & Kantor, LLP 25195 Southwest Parkway Avenue Suite 111 Wilsonville, OR 97070 503-744-5994
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.