Enter legal issue and location
New York Advertising, Marketing & Promotions Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Amit S. Aulakh (Associate)
- Christopher Avery (Counsel)
- Nimra H. Azmi (Associate)
- Robert D. Balin (Partner)
- Samuel M. Bayard (Partner)
- Katherine M. Bolger (Partner)
- R. Andrew Boose (Partner)
- Emily M. Borich (Associate)
- Geoffrey S. Brounell (Counsel)
- John M. Browning (Associate)
- Emily Bruemmer (Associate)
- Carolyn J. Casselman (Partner)
- Jeremy A. Chase (Associate)
- Ginni Chen (Professional Staff)
- M. Graham Coleman (Partner)
- Scott M. Cooper (Associate)
- Christopher Donati (Associate)
- Robert J. Driscoll (Partner)
- G. Roxanne Elings (Partner)
- Abigail Everdell (Associate)
- Kaitlyn E. Fallon (Associate)
- Kathleen E. Farley (Associate)
- Nancy J. Felsten (Partner)
- Toby Franklin (Professional Staff)
- Nicholas A. Giannasca (Partner)
- Michael Goettig (Counsel)
- Claude P. Goetz (Partner)
- William Lewis Holtzman (Associate)
- Colleen M. Keegan (Of Counsel)
- Jisoo Kim (Associate)
- Lance Koonce (Partner)
- Victor A. Kovner (Partner)
- Adam Lazier (Associate)
- Amanda Levine (Associate)
- Lynn J. Loacker (Partner)
- James H. Mann (Partner)
- Carl Mazurek (Attorney)
- Elizabeth A. McNamara (Partner)
- Nicole Mormilo (Associate)
- Alexandra Nicholson (Partner)
- Andrew Owens (Partner)
- Adam I. Rich (Associate)
- James Rosenfeld (Partner)
- Laura Sack (Partner)
- Kevin F. Saer (Partner)
- Roy P. Salins (Partner)
- Meredith I. Santana (Associate)
- Sharon L. Schneier (Partner)
- Linda Steinman (Partner)
- Rachel Strom (Partner)
- Joanna E. Summerscales (Counsel)
- L. Danielle Toaltoan (Associate)
- Kara K. Trowell (Associate)
- Lyle S. Zuckerman (Partner)
- Rich Zukowsky (Associate)
- Christina Y. Kim (Associate)
- Claire K. Leonard (Associate)
- Marcia B. Paul (Partner)
- Jamie S. Raghu (Associate)
- Marc Roth (Partner)
- David P. Callahan (Partner)
- J. J. Harwayne Leitner (Counsel)
- Cary McClelland (Associate)
- Taaj M. Reaves (Associate)
1251 Avenue of the Americas21st Floor New York, NY 10020- 1104
- (212) 489-8340
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP Suite 701-704 Two Int. Finance Cnt. 8 Century Avenue, Pudong District Shanghai 200120 , People's Republic of China 011-8621-6170-9500
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP 188 West Northern Lights Blvd. Suite 1100 Anchorage, AK 99503 - 3985 (907) 257-5300
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP 865 South Figueroa Street Suite 2400 Los Angeles, CA 90017 - 2566 (213) 633-6800
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP 505 Montgomery Street Suite 800 San Francisco, CA 94111 - 6533 (415) 276-6500
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP 1301 K Street NW Suite 500 East Washington, DC 20005 (202) 973-4200
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP 1300 SW Fifth Avenue Suite 2400 Portland, OR 97201 - 5610 (503) 241-2300
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP 929 108th Avenue NE Suite 1500 Bellevue, WA 98004 - 4786 (425) 646-6100
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP (Main Office) 920 Fifth Avenue Suite 3300 Seattle, WA 98104 - 1610 (206) 622-3150
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.