Enter legal issue and location
Lakeland Social Security Disability Law Firm
Following a workplace accident, people may have a range of concerns. When will they be able to get back to work? Who will pay their medical bills? How will they afford their living expenses while they are off work recovering? We help people navigate the state's workers' compensation insurance system by aiding in filing the appropriate forms and documentation, as well as pursuing an appeal when their claims are unjustly denied.
Should disability resulting from on-the-job injuries and other accidents or certain medical conditions prevent people from performing a job, they may be entitled to Social Security Disability Insurance benefits. Our law office works with clients to determine their eligibility and guides them through the often-complicated application and appellate processes. Our main location in Lakeland sits diagonally across from the Social Security Administration office.
In addition to aiding people with workers' compensation and SSDI-related issues the law office of Kaylor, Kaylor & Leto, P.A., accepts nursing home neglect, medical malpractice, auto accident and other personal injury cases. Advocating on our clients' behalf in and out of the courtroom, we strive to help those injured through the negligent, reckless or intentional actions of others to achieve financial justice.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review RatingTM fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Kaylor, Kaylor & Leto, P.A.
- Social Security Disability
- Gold Sponsor - Outstanding Advocate for Justice by Florida Rural Legal Services, Inc.
- Nora Leto (Partner)
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
625 Commerce DriveSuites 303-304 Lakeland, FL 33813
Kaylor, Kaylor & Leto, P.A. 1375 Havendale Boulevard N.W. (Next to Social Security Administration Office) Winter Haven, FL 33881 863-968-7837
Kaylor, Kaylor & Leto, P.A. 2202 North Westshore Boulevard Suite 200 Tampa, FL 33607 863-968-7837
Kaylor, Kaylor & Leto, P.A. Satellite office-Consultation by appointment 457 S. Commerce Ave. Sebring, FL 33870 863-968-7837
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.