Enter legal issue and location
Hopkinsville Personal Injury -- Plaintiff Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Haggard Law Office
Previous Law Firm Name
- The Law Office of Kenneth R. Haggard
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Criminal law
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Disability & Illness Discrimination
- Police Misconduct
- Race Discrimination
- Religious Discrimination
- Sex Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment
- Freedom of Information
- Prisoners' Rights
- Search & Seizure Protections
- Voting Rights
- Criminal Fraud
- Drug Violations
- Grand Jury Proceedings
- Sex Offenses
- Traffic Violations
- Victims' Rights
- White Collar Crimes
- Student Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act -- Employee
- Employee Rights -- Employee
- Employment Discrimination -- Employee
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) -- Employee
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Animal Bites -- Plaintiff
- Assault & Battery -- Plaintiff
- Professional Malpractice Law
- Defamation & Privacy -- Plaintiff
- Premises Liability -- Plaintiff
- Property Damage -- Plaintiff
- Railroad Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Slip and Fall -- Plaintiff
- Wrongful Death -- Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Machinery & Tools
- Medical Products & Devices
- Pharmaceutical Products
- Dental Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Other Professionals Malpractice
- Sales & Use Taxes
- Age Discrimination
- Car/ Truck Wreck
- Kentucky Super Lawyer, 2007
- Kentucky Colonel, 1972 - Present
- Named Life Fellow, Kentucky Bar Foundation, 2009
Classes and Seminars
- Taught Business Law, University of Kentucky, 1991
- Presented "Civil Damages in Police Brutality Cases" Seminar, Kentucky Academy of Trial Attorneys, 1989
Pro Bono Activities
- Board Member - Kentucky IOLTA Board, 2007 - Present
Offers Free Initial Consultation
800 S. Virginia Street Hopkinsville, KY 42241- 3415
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.