Enter legal issue and location
Cheyenne Administrative Law Lawyer
Richard has been with the firm since 1990. Upon graduation from law school in 1989, he served as a Law Clerk for the Wyoming Supreme Court. His practice area focuses primarily on civil litigation and education law.
About Richard D. Bush
Current Employment Position(s)
Year Joined Firm
- Administrative Law
- Appellate Practice
- Education Law
- Laramie County School District #1
- Sweetwater County School District #2
- Hill Investment Corporation v. M&M Auto Outlet, 2010 WY 56 (Wyo. 2010)
- State v. Campbell County School Dist., 32 P.3d 325 (Wyo. 2001)
- Case v. Outback Pipe Haulers, 2007 WY 181 (Wyo. 2007)
- State v. Campbell County School Dist., 19 P.3d 518 (Wyo. 2001)
- US West Communications, Inc. v. Wyoming Public Service Com'm., 958 P.2d 371 (Wyo. 1996)
- Feltner v. Casey Family Program, 902 P.2d 206 (Wyo. 1995)
- Colorado Interstate Gas Co. v. Natural Gas Pipeline Co. of America, 842 P.2d (Wyo. )
- Union Telephone Co., Inc. v. Wyoming Public Service Com'n, 135 P.U.R. 4th 584, 833 P.2d 473 (Wyo. 1992)
- Williams v Solvay, 385 Fed.Appx. 820 (10th Cir. (unpublished) 2010)
- State of Nebraska v. Kirkwood, et al., 16 Neb.App. 459 (Nebraska Court of Appeals 2008)
- Powell v Laborers Union #1271, Unpublished (US Court of Appeals 10th Circuit 2011)
- Campbell County School v. State, 181 P.3d 43 (Wyo. 2008)
- Campbell County School Dist. v. State, 907 P.2d 128 (Wyo. 1995)
- Wyoming, 1989
- U.S. District Court District of Wyoming, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 1992
- Supreme Court of Wyoming, Law Clerk, 1989 - 1991
- University of Wyoming, College of Law, Laramie, Wyoming, 1989
- Black Hills State College, Spearfish, South Dakota, 1985
Major: Political Science
Accepts Credit Cards
1800 Carey AvenueSuite 700P.O. Drawer 467 Cheyenne, WY 82001
- (307) 638-7335
Mon-Fri: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.