Enter legal issue and location
Fairbanks Aviation Law Firm
OverviewFounded in 1957, Cook Schuhmann & Groseclose, Inc. ("CSG") is the largest law firm in interior Alaska. Our attorneys have over 150 years of combined experience in a variety of fields. CSG prides itself on the quality of the legal representation provided by its attorneys and staff. Throughout the history of the firm we have developed the experience, resources, technology and personnel to meet and exceed our clients' legal needs and expectations.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Cook Schuhmann & Groseclose, Inc.
Previous Law Firm Name
- Staley, Deliso, Cook & Sherry, Inc., 0
- Creditor Bankruptcy
- Commercial Condemnation
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Defense
- Product Liability
- Real Estate
- Wills and Probate
- Worker's Compensation Defense
- Criminal Defense
- Domestic Relations
- Wrongful Death
- Personal Injury
- Alaska National Insurance Co.
- Artic Slope Regional Corporation
- Denali Industrial Supply, Inc.
- ALASKAWEND, Inc. (Wendy's)
- Aurora GM
- CNA Insurance
- Carr-Gottstein Inc.
- Catholic Bishop of Northern Alaska
- Crawford & Co.
- Denali Wings, Inc.
- Design Alaska Inc.
- Everts Air Fuel, Inc.
- City of Fairbanks
- City of North Pole
- Fairbanks North Star Borough
- Gulliver's Books, Inc.
- Key Bank of Alaska
- National Indemnity Company
- National Union
- NEA Alaska, Inc.
- Northern Testing Laboratories, Inc.
- Penn America Insurance
- Scottsdale Insurance Company
- Sears Roebuck & Company
- Sportsmedicine Fairbanks
- Stampede Lodge
- Travelers Insurance, Inc.
- Umialik Insurance Company
- Usibelli Coal Mines, Inc.
- Wausau Insurance Co.
- Yutana Barge Lines Inc.
- Zurich-American Insurance Co.
- Markel Insurance Co.
- Interstate Inc. Co.
- Ilisagvik College
- Subway of Fairbanks
- Japan Resources Association
- Wells Fargo
- University of Alaska
714 Fourth Avenue, Suite 200 Fairbanks, AK 99701- 4470
- (907) 452-8154
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.