Enter legal issue and location
San Antonio Labor and Employment Law Lawyer
Adam has been practicing law since 1989, he is a graduate from the University of Texas at Austin and South Texas College Law...
Adam has been practicing law since 1989, he is a graduate from the University of Texas at Austin and South Texas College Law...Adam Poncio currently practices in the areas of Labor and Employment Law, including cases arising under State and Federal Labor Statutes, Appellate Practice and Litigation (both federal and state), insurance and securities, fraud litigation and complex commercial litigation.
Adam has been practicing law since 1989, he is a graduate from the University of Texas at Austin and South Texas College Law. Adam is Board Certified in Civil Appellate Law and Labor and Employment Law from the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Adam is a family man who has received many legal and community honors over the years and is committed to bringing justice to those in need.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.