Enter legal issue and location
Manchester Internet & Technology Licensing Lawyer
About Ronald N. Weikers
- Internet & Technology Licensing
- Domain Name Disputes
- Litigation & Appeals
- General Intellectual Property Law
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court District of New Hampshire
Classes and Seminars
- Numerous Internet, Technology and Y2K seminars and speeches, American Bar Association, National Bar Association, International Bar Association, American Corporate Counsel Association
- CyberCrime Law Seminar, Franklin Pierce Law Center, January 1, 2003 - Present
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania
Honors: Villanova Law Review; published member
Honors: Jessup Moot Court team leader
- Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, June, 1984
- Data Security and Privacy Law, West Group, 2002-Present
- Litigating Year 2000 Cases (book), West Group, 1999-2000
- Computer Software and Hardware Agreements (book), Lexis Publishing-Matthew Bender & Co., Current Legal Forms 1998-present
- Numerous Computer Law Articles, National Journals, 1989-present
- Computerized Knowledge Representation and Common Law Reasoning, 9 University of Southern California Computer Law Journal, 9, 1989
- Computer Malpractice and Other Legal Problems Posed by Computer Vaporware, Villanova Law Review, 33, 1988
41 North Acres Road Manchester, NH 03104- 1818
- (603) 663-1000
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.