Enter legal issue and location
Los Angeles Tax Law Lawyer
About Christopher T. Bradford
Current Employment Position(s)
- Tax Law
- Trust and Estate Planning and Litigation
- Non-Profit Formation and Administration
- Business Formation and Compliance
- Real Estate Transactions
- California, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1989
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1989
- U.S. Tax Court, 1990
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1993
- Missouri, 1995
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1990
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 1995
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals, 1991
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, 1999 - 2000 (Board of Trustees)
- American Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, 1991 - Present (President (2002-2003), Barristers President (1993-1994), Board of Governors (1991-2004), Capital Campaign Steering Committee)
- Fellow, National Conference of Bar Presidents
- State Bar of California
- The District of Columbia Bar
- The Missouri Bar
Classes and Seminars
- Annual Update of Taxation Law, Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Organizing a Business Entity, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- A Business and Tax Overview of Entity Selection and Business Formation, Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Death and Taxes, Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Comprehensive Introduction to Estate Planning, Beverly Hills Bar Association
Pro Bono Activities
- UCLA Fund - Chair, 2008 - 2010
- UCLA Foundation - Board of Directors, 2008 - 2010
- UCLA Chancellor's Society
- UCLA Order of the Blue Shield
- UCLA Order of the Golden Bruin
- Westwood Village Rotary Club - President, 2007 - 2008
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California, 1987
- Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, 1985
- University of California, Los Angeles, California, 1977
Accepts Credit Cards
1901 Avenue of the StarsEleventh Floor Los Angeles, CA 90067- 6002
- (310) 556-8945
9 AM - 5 PM, Monday - Friday
Other Sources of Feedback About Christopher T. Bradford
Included on the 2023 Southern California list
- 2022 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2021 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2020 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2019 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2016 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2015 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated 5.0 by Martindale-Hubbell*
- Super Lawyers - Southern California: 2015, 2016, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.