Prestonsburg Motor Vehicle Accidents/Personal Injury Law Firm
Our firm strives to achieve the utmost of standards while providing the highest availability of legal services to our clients. Larry D. Brown commits to providing excellent representation in order to bring resolution to your case and to obtain full satisfaction for each and every one of his clients. We achieve our goal by fully guiding you from the beginning to the end of your legal matter.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.