Enter legal issue and location
Prestonsburg Motor Vehicle Accidents/Personal Injury Law Firm
Our firm strives to achieve the utmost of standards while providing the highest availability of legal services to our clients. Larry D. Brown commits to providing excellent representation in order to bring resolution to your case and to obtain full satisfaction for each and every one of his clients. We achieve our goal by fully guiding you from the beginning to the end of your legal matter.
About Larry D. Brown
Previous Law Firm Name
- Latta & Brown
- Motor Vehicle Accidents/Personal Injury
- Banking & Finance Law
- Business & Commercial Law
- Business Organizations
- Class Actions -- Plaintiff
- Estate Planning
- Litigation & Appeals
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Foreclosure & Alternatives
- Corporate Collections
- Sub Prim Lending
- Car Accident
- Truck Accident
- Birth Injury
- Surgical Errors
- Larry Dean Brown (Attorney)
Offers Free Initial Consultation
143 N. Arnold Avenue Prestonsburg, KY 41653- 1281
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.