Enter legal issue and location
Brownsburg Family Law Firm
Our experienced attorneys have more than 150 years combined experience serving individuals, families and small businesses with a wide range of legal needs...
Our experienced attorneys have more than 150 years combined experience serving individuals, families and small businesses with a wide range of legal needs..."Hostetter & Associates has been serving Brownsburg and surrounding communities since 1976. As a general practice law firm, we strive to earn our clients' trust and build lasting relationships. Our goal is to provide you a lifetime of guidance and support for all of your legal needs.
Our experienced attorneys have more than 150 years combined experience serving individuals, families and small businesses with a wide range of legal needs. Our areas of practice include Personal Injury, Elder Law, Estate Planning, Criminal Law, Probate, Wills, and more."
About Hostetter & Associates
Previous Law Firm Name
- Hostetter, Engle & Lucas, January 1, 1989
- Hostetter & Lucas, January 1, 1992
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Criminal Defense
- Drug Charges
- Estate Planning
- Personal Injury
- Business Law
Pro Bono Activities
- Service organizations within the community
- Jessica Lawler, Paralegal
- Nancy Ware, Legal Assistant
Accepts Credit Cards
515 N. Green St.Suite 200 Brownsburg, IN 46112- 2115
Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm; Saturday-Sunday: Closed
Hostetter & Associates 404 Wabash Avenue Terre Haute, IN 47807 317-953-2313
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.