Enter legal issue and location
Culver City Sexual Harassment Lawyer
Benjamin Schonbrun & Partners have represented numerous plaintiffs in sexual harassment, race discrimination, wrongful termination, pregnancy discrimination and disability discrimination which resulted in settlements in the hundreds of thousands and millions of dollars.
About Benjamin Schonbrun
Current Employment Position(s)
- Of Counsel
- Sexual Harassment
- Race Discrimination
- Wrongful Termination
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Sanders v. New York State Department of Correctional Services, County of Los Angeles et al.
- Calonne v. S.C.R.T.D., et al.
- Brown v. City of Hawthorne
- Scott v. County of Los Angeles
- Garcia v. City of Los Angeles
- Zammit v. City of Los Angeles
- Slaughter v. Eastwood Owners Association
- Griffith v. Davis
- Wadkins v. Hanford Auto Sales, Ford Motor Company, et al.
- California, 1985
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- University of West Los Angeles School of Law, Los Angeles, California, 1983
Honors: Second Year Class President
- Brooklyn College, Brooklyn, New York, 1975
Major: Political Science
Minor: Secondary Education
- Tel-Aviv University, Israel
9415 Culver Blvd.#115 Culver City, CA 90232
- (310) 399-7040
Other Sources of Feedback About Benjamin Schonbrun
Included on the 2022 Southern California list
- 2021 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2020 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2018 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2017 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2016 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2015 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2014 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2013 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2012 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2011 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2010 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2009 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2008 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2007 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2006 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2005 Southern California Super Lawyers list
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.