Cleveland Business and Commercial Transactions and Litigation Law Firm
Our firm also provides individuals the same degree of experience, skill and attention we do to large businesses and...
Our firm also provides individuals the same degree of experience, skill and attention we do to large businesses and national companies. From representing out-of-state corporations in Ohio courts to preparing an individual's estate plan, we are committed to responsive, sophisticated and exceptional legal representation that is tailored to the client's needs.
Northeastern Ohio Business Lawyers — Solutions That Best Serve Your Business Objectives
Our approach to business law is collaborative. We will explore all options, including litigation, negotiation and alternative dispute resolution to find a solution. You will be provided the information needed to make decisions that are best for your business. Our lawyers provide you the information to make informed and knowledgeable decisions.
Our representation is tailored to the individual needs and objectives of the client and the business's operations. We are committed to delivering high-performing legal representation in a responsive manner.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.