Enter legal issue and location
Freehold Personal Injury Lawyer
About Richard Galex
Current Employment Position(s)
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- New Jersey, 1970
- Florida, 1992
- Ohio, 1970
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1970
- Virgin Islands
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- United States Supreme Court
Specialties and Certifications
- Board Certified as a Civil Trial Attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey, 1985
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum (Member)
- Emeritus Member of the New Jersey Bar, 2010
- American Trial Lawyers Association (Member)
- American Association for Justice (Member)
- The Middlesex County Trial Lawyers (Member)
- Middlesex County Bar (Member)
- The District VIII Ethics Committee (Member)
Classes and Seminars
- Million Dollar Tips from Million Dollar Advocates, New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education (ICLE) Conference
- Garruto, Galex and Cantor, Partner
- Galex, Tortoreti & Tomes
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
Honors: magna cum laude
- Rutgers The State University of New Jersey, New Brunswick, New Jersey
B.A., Bachelor of Arts
4 Paragon WaySuite 100 Freehold, NJ 07728
Other Sources of Feedback About Richard Galex
Included on the 2023 New Jersey list
- 2022 New Jersey Super Lawyers list
- 2021 New Jersey Super Lawyers list
- 2020 New Jersey Super Lawyers list
- 2019 New Jersey Super Lawyers list
- 2018 New Jersey Super Lawyers list
- 2017 New Jersey Super Lawyers list
Disclosure: No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the 'Super Lawyers Selection Process' for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.