Enter legal issue and location
Kansas City Business and Corporate Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- J.p. Assouad (Partner)
- Jack T. Bangert (Partner)
- Marcos A. Barbosa (Of Counsel)
- Anna M. Berman (Partner) 1 Reviews
- Andrew Borders (Transition Partner)
- Destiny L. Bounds (Associate)
- Kevin D. Brooks (Associate)
- Michael E. Brown (Partner)
- John T. Coghlan (Of Counsel)
- Juliet A. Cox (Partner)
- Tyler Ellsworth (Partner)
- Andrew W. Elsberry (Associate)
- Larry D. Fields (Partner)
- Sara Gillette (Of Counsel)
- William H. Henderson (Of Counsel)
- Matt R. Hubbard (Partner)
- Jacy J. Hurst (Of Counsel)
- Jordan A. Ifland (Associate)
- Breanna B.n. Jensen (Associate)
- Eric S. Johnson (Partner)
- Elliot M. Kaplan (Of Counsel)
- John M. Keller (Partner)
- M. Courtney Koger (Partner)
- Jacob S. Lowry (Of Counsel)
- Brian L. Main (Associate)
- Ed Marquette (Partner)
- Emily A. McProud (Partner)
- Neil M. Miller (Partner)
- Justin M. Nichols (Of Counsel)
- Kathryn Pruessner Peters (Partner)
- Thomas A. Reichert (Associate)
- G. Mark Sappington (Partner)
- Jay N. Selanders (Partner)
- Adrian E. Serene (Associate)
- Joseph D. Serrano (Partner)
- Ryan E. Shaw (Of Counsel)
- Paul M. Smith (Partner)
- Bryan P. Stanley (Partner)
- Robin E. Stewart (Partner)
- Isaac W. Straub (Associate)
- Meredith A. Webster (Associate)
- Mitch Woolery (Partner)
- Joseph E. Zahner (Of Counsel)
- Marcellus A. Chase (Partner)
- Betsey L. Lasister (Associate)
- Erin R. McClernon (Partner)
- Jacy Hurst Moneymaker (Of Counsel)
- Derek J. Moore (Associate)
2300 Main StreetSuite 800 Kansas City, MO 64108- 2432
- (816) 960-0041
Kutak Rock LLP 234 East Millsap Road Suite 200 Fayetteville, AR 72703 - 4099 (479) 973-4200
Kutak Rock LLP 124 West Capitol Avenue Suite 2000 Little Rock, AR 72201 - 3740 (501) 975-3000
Kutak Rock LLP 3300 Market Street Suite 136 Rogers, AR 72758 - 8127 (479) 250-9700
Kutak Rock LLP 8601 North Scottsdale Road Suite 300 Scottsdale, AZ 85253 - 2738 (480) 429-5000
Kutak Rock LLP 5 Park Plaza Suite 1500 Irvine, CA 92614 - 8595 (949) 417-0999
Kutak Rock LLP 777 South Figueroa Street Suite 4550 Los Angeles, CA 90017 - 5800 (213) 312-4000
Kutak Rock LLP 1801 California Street Suite 3000 Denver, CO 80202 - 2652 (303) 297-2400
Kutak Rock LLP 1625 Eye Street North West Suite 800 Washington, DC 20006 - 4099 (202) 828-2400
Kutak Rock LLP 303 Peachtree Street North East Suite 2750 Atlanta, GA 30308 - 3218 (404) 222-4600
Kutak Rock LLP One South Wacker Drive Suite 3910 Chicago, IL 60606 - 4635 (312) 602-4100
Kutak Rock LLP Omni Center IV 111 South Whittier Suite 110 Wichita, KS 67207 - 1045 (816) 960-0090
Kutak Rock LLP 60 South Sixth Street Suite 3400 Minneapolis, MN 55402 - 4018 (612) 334-5000
Kutak Rock LLP 300 South John Q. Hammons Parkway Suite 800 Springfield, MO 65806 (417) 720-1410
Kutak Rock LLP (Main Office) 1650 Farnam Street The Omaha Building Omaha, NE 68102 - 2103 (402) 346-6000
Kutak Rock LLP Suite 475 6305 Waterford Boulevard Oklahoma City, OK 73118 - 1116 (405) 848-2475
Kutak Rock LLP 1760 Market Street Suite 1100 Philadelphia, PA 19103 - 4104 (215) 299-4384
Kutak Rock LLP 901 East Byrd Street Suite 1000 Richmond, VA 23219 - 4071 (804) 644-1700
Kutak Rock LLP 510 West Riverside Avenue Suite 800 Spokane, WA 99201 - 0506 (509) 747-4040
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.